Membership Registration Forms
- A biennial educational conference located on one of the Pacific Island countries.
- A regular newsletter containing:
- Items of interest relevant to maternal health across the Pacific,
- Information on continuing education activities,
- Educational updates on reproductive, maternal and neonatal health care topics.
Who should join PSRH?
Membership is open to all those involved in Women’s Health and Reproductive Health in the Pacific Region, with emphasis on participation from those based in the PSRH member countries.
How do I join PSRH?
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health has representatives in each member country who provide a focal point for PSRH members. Please complete the membership application form and forward to either your country liaison representative (focal person) or the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health Secretariat. See below for contact details.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +64 2102 866083
6 Claresholm Place, Mangere Bridge, Auckland,