Membership Registration Forms:
PSRH Membership Benefits
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) offers its members:
- A biennial educational conference located on one of the Pacific Island countries.
- A regular newsletter containing:
- Items of interest relevant to maternal health across the Pacific,
- Information on continuing education activities,
- Educational updates on reproductive, maternal and neonatal health care topics.
- A Directory of Consultants available for contact on case management advice and/or other areas of concern to isolated healthcare workers.
- A unique communication network for those concerned with reproductive and neonatal health care in the Pacific.
- Access to relevant and evidence based information on our PSRH interactive website.
Membership subscription rates are based on members annual income. Currently PSRH subscription rates are:
|Gross Income of Member ($NZ)||Subscription Rate (incl GST) ($NZ)|
|Up to $14,999||$25.00|
|$15,000 – $44,999||$45.00|
|$45,000 – $90,000||$100.00|
Who should join PSRH?
Membership of the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) is open to all, yet, may be of particular interest to:
- Medical practitioners with a special interest in reproductive or neonatal health care,
- midwives, and
- Family planning workers.
How do I join PSRH?
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health has representatives in each member country who provide a focal point for PSRH members. Please complete the membership application form and forward to either your country liaison representative (focal person) or thePacific Society for Reproductive Health Secretariat. Please click here for contact details.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +64 9 523 5253
525 Remuera Road,