PSRH offers ten Research Awards per annum to assist research capacity building in reproductive health in the Pacific region. Each award is to the value of NZ$500 and can be used to develop a larger research proposal or for paying expenses in performing a clinical audit. Where the awards are over-subscribed, priority will be given to projects that have part-funding from another source.
The criteria are:
- The Principal Investigator (PI) is a financial member of PSRH
- The PI has ready access to the internet and a computer
- The project addresses a priority area/service
- Have the support of the Head of Unit/Ward/Service/Hospital
- Sound research/audit application and methods
- A research team (2-7 members) will perform the project with one member having performed research before
- Take no more than two years to complete
- Findings to be published in the Pacific Journal of Reproductive Health
- The application must be typed with referencing where appropriate
Applications on the linked form close 30th March 2018.