The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health is:
- A society open to all those involved in reproductive or neonatal health care in the Pacific.
- A society formed to foster education and assistance between members in Pacific island countries through the provision of educational workshops biennially and through development of distance education approaches for continuing access to educational updates.
- A network of professionals in reproductive, maternal and neonatal health providing useful links for continuing education opportunities offered in the Pacific and neighbouring countries.
- A society which seeks to address the problems of Pacific geography and provide support for isolated heath care workers.
- A society which seeks to provide direction and support to members in disucssions of improvements to obstetric and gynaecological services in Pacific island countries.
Who should join PSRH?
Membership of the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) is open to all, however may be of particular interest to:
- Medical practitioners with a special interest in reproductive, maternal and neonatal health care,
- Family planning workers.
Proposed Trust Deed to be considered at the July 2017 PSRH Biennial Meeting in Port Vila