The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health is:
- A society open to all those involved in reproductive or neonatal health care in the Pacific.
- A society formed to foster education and assistance between members in Pacific island countries through the provision of educational workshops biennially and through development of distacne eduation modiatlities for continuing access to educational updates.
- A network of professionals in reproductive and neonatal health providing useful links for continuing education opportunities offered in the Pacific and neighbouring countries.
- A society which seeks to address the problems of Pacific geography and provide support for isolated heath care workers.
- A society which seeks to provide direction and support to members in disucssions of improvements to obstetric and gynaecological services in Pacific island countries.